The average person burns over 1,500 calories while shopping for Christmas.
Researchers found people burn 1,572 calories on an average shopping trip… that's nearly a whole day's worth.
And the average person will walk just under 20 miles doing their Christmas shopping.
Morning people are more productive, healthier and more active.
Here are the 5 things morning people accomplish before 8 am.
1. Exercise. It's so hard to find time to fit a work out in after the work day is done - the morning is the best time to do it.
2. Plan out their day. The best way to stay organized throughout the day is to visualize it in the morning.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. Not just a granola bar - a balanced and healthy breakfast sets the tone for your day.
4. Meditate. Just take a few minutes in the morning to visualize your day and take time for quiet reflection.
5. Make your day top heavy. Those things you dread doing? Do them first - do the hardest things in the morning when you're more alert and the easier tasks at the end of the day.
A new device called "Petchatz" lets owners video chat with their dog or cat from anywhere in the world and even reward them with a treat.
PetChatz claims to be the first-ever videophone of its kind and comes with a color camera so that pets and owners can see each other.
It also lets owners video chat with their dog or cat from anywhere in the world using their computer or smartphone, and remotely give them a treat.
The device is then connected to a Wi-Fi network, and it's filled with low calorie treats and 'scentz pads' that have a calming effect.
A special ringtone tells pets their owner is calling so they can be trained to run to the video phone.
The device costs about $350 right now, and is expected to be available in early 2014.