The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree stands at 76 feet and is decorated with 45,000 multi-colored LED lights. New York's famous tree is a Norway spruce that weighs 12-tons and is 9 1/2 feet wide. It was lit just after 9 p.m. Wednesdsay night.
1. Beauty--Men want women who are beautiful. You don't have to look like a model to be beautiful-just be the best version of you and focus on your positive attributes. If you have beautiful eyes, accentuate them. If you have great legs, show them off. If you have amazing hair, make sure you wear it down. Hopefully you see where I'm going here. Work with what you have!
2. Brains, Brains, Brains--Intelligence is sexy, and men are captivated by smart women. You don't need an MBA from Harvard Business School to be smart. Instead, you should be aware of what's going on in the world-read the news, watch CNN, and be in the know. Men are intrigued by women who challenge them and bring something to the table.
3. Body Confidence--Men like women who are fit and in good shape, but they also love curves. Basically, as long as you can wear your clothes with confidence, you're golden.
4. A Zen Lifestyle--Leading a balanced lifestyle is important. Men enjoy dating someone who can balance their job, family, friends, and a relationship, and they're drawn to women who are independent. They like women who are down to Earth and aren't drama queens.
1. The Freedom To Just Get Up And Go—You'll miss being able to just hang around with girlfriends and guy friends during the day and just do nothing with them and not have to worry about checking in. You'll miss not having to pay attention to the phone.
2. Getting My Number Up—You'll wish you would have been more promiscuous.
3. Having A Good Cry—You'll miss when you felt so good to cry for no reason.
4. Having The Bed To Myself--"You'll really miss having room to sprawl out in the bed and not have to deal with someone else hogging the pillows and the comforter. Snuggling is a huge plus, but you'll miss those nights to yourself.
5. Me-Time--Whether it was time to yourself or time to hang out with friends, you'll miss being able to spend your time how you wanted to, without feeling guilty for it or worrying that you weren't spending enough time with your love.