When I first come in and the suns still out
From the front.. I HATE that window behind me!!
From my eyes.. Yeah they do hurt when I leave at night LOL
This is what it usually looks like.. VERY dark and cozy haha
Work stuff.. I got my start at 18 as an intern for our sister stations in Denver, Colorado... Was shortly after hired as a promotions assistant, and a p/t air talent for the now non existent Denver Top 40 station...After that station went under, I was offered the shot to take over the KISS Morning show with everybody’s favorite “King” Rich Bircumshaw (R.I.P. brother). After about a year, I decided I wanted to sleep more ha so I moved to nights where I’ve been Takin’ Names ever since! I’ve also won “Best Major Market Night Show” from the Colorado Broadcasters Association on 2 different occasions
Personal stuff.. Born and Raised in Denver Colorado! I have a younger brother, and my parents have been divorced since I was about 5... They have both since then remarried, and both of my step parents are great people! I live with my amazing girlfriend (sorry ladies haha) and our 2 adorable little girls J.. I have no other blood family in Colorado but my Mom, Dad, Bro, and my Dad's brother Paul. All the rest of my family lives in California, and Massachusetts. Anything else u wanna know? Hit me up, and I'll add to this non-sense . LOL
THANKS FOR READING
If I call you a friend, that's what you are. A friend to me is someone who's always there for me, always motivates me, and is always happy when I do well. I'm lucky enough to have a few of those! What I don't need is someone who drags me down. Someone who is negative, someone who always has a problem, someone who is plain toxic. These are the people that are dragging your life down. Get rid of these people and I promise you better things will come.
1. The Ex Who Calls for booty calls only- Nobody wants to be used, find someone who wants you for more than your body.
2. The Sad Sack- This is that person you get back together with because you feel guilty about breaking it off. Be true to your intuition...cut it off.
3. The Guy on the Fence- This is the dude who won't commit. Ladies, don't make this mistake and compromise. Be with a guy who wants to marry you.
4. The Pitier- This is that friend or family member that tries to give you unecessary advice about your life.
5. The Frenemy- Someone who is a mix between a friend and enemy...yeah not sure if that is possible. Get rid of those unhealthy relationships.
6. The "Old" Friend- A friend from your past who is exactly that, a friend from your past. You have nothing in common with them any longer.
7. The Schemer- The friend who wants you to spy on their ex for them. Not attractive.
8. The Bad Influence- Bad company=bad morality. Choose your company wisely.