Listen Live on  

96.1 KISS FM

Colorado's #1 Hit Music Station | Greeley - Fort Collins - Loveland - Windsor

Chris Kelly

Tanning bed catches fire with woman inside it!


A tanning bed in Oklahoma City caught fire yesterday while a woman was inside it. Thankfully, while the toasty tanner was plenty shaken up, she escaped the salon without injury. When asked what the cause of the fire was, Oklahoma City's fire chief replied, "The tanning bed." So there you have it: Tanning beds are liable to spontaneously combust. Fake-bake with caution from now on.

Get the whole story here: Tanning bed catches fire with woman still inside causing blaze in salon | Mail Online

Recommended Stories

More from 96.1 KISS FM