60 Little Tips That Can Change A Girl's Life
A few female friends have recently shared this blog on Facebook, so I've checked it out for you on your behalf. Behold, 60 little tips that will change every girls life. I'm good with almost all of the list (even as a dude who doesn't understand the concept of sticky bras or bright red lipstick).
I have to say though… I'll give you number 10 because there's a practicality that makes sense. But 11 and 12… no. Just, no. HUGE pet peeve of mine!! Slippers are NOT shoes! You wearing slippers out and about to run errands, to travel, to the grocery store or God forbid on a date is the equivalent of my wearing sweatpants. To paraphrase a conversation between the great Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza - it's like basically telling the world you've given up.
Please, just don't. Ever, ever, EVER!
And now the list and link to the original blog called "Serendipity and Creativity." It's a nice little blog all girls should check out. She posts some good, profound stuff. Enjoy!
- Download a banking app.
- Drink more herbal tea. It will save your life.
- Making your own coffee/tea instead of buying it will make you a rich woman.
- Always have at least 6 chap sticks stocked up.
- Check out thrift stores. You may have to wash things three times before you get the old lady smell out, but it’s well worth it.
- Never buy cheap jeans.
- Buy cheap sunglasses instead.
- Don’t chase boys.
- Wrinkle spray and a hair dryer erase all need to ever use an iron for all of you lazy ironers like me.
- Wear slippers when you have to drive in heels.
- Wear slippers when you’re travelling.
- Wear slippers at all moments that it’s even slightly acceptable to wear slippers.
- Spend a little extra money on your make up; it’s so worth it.
- Get running sneakers that are actually effective and not just cute.
- NEVER go to bed with your make up on.
- Get like a thousand packs of make up wipes, because they work the best.
- Buy your wine from a box, it’s way more cost efficient and being “wine classy” is so overrated.
- Carry headphones in your pocket at all times.
- Pick your girls over your boyfriend often, because almost always, the guys come and go and the girls are still there.
- Get a really nice strapless or “sticky bra” and you will realize how much better everything looks without your old straps popping out.
Check out 21-60 and the full blog here: Serendipity & Creativity: 60 Little Tips That Can Change a Girl's Life