Posted March 5th, 2014 @ 8:41am
The worst part of grocery shopping is always the checkout line, usually thanks to one of these 11 characters who always manage to ruin everyone's day:
- The person who needs to know the cashier's entire life story.
- The person who uses a million coupons.
- The woman who takes an hour to fish out money in her purse.
- The shopper who realizes she's forgotten something.
- The person who should be at the express lane.
- The person who's in the express lane despite having too many items.
- The credit-card-using shopper with the super-slow signature.
- The person who cuts you off to get in line ahead of you.
- The person who asks a thousand questions about one product.
- The person who buys only whole foods and makes you feel bad about your junk food.
- The mom who thinks she can cut in front of you because she's got a kid with her.
Amazon needs to start selling food!