Posted Wednesday, August 27th 2014 @ 7am
Do you hit the snooze button multiple times before making it out of bed in the morning? Well, you're in luck, because Buzzfeed has put together a list of 21 tricks for all you non-morning people out there. Here are our favorite 10 (for the full list, check out the link):
- Place your alarm across the room.
- Have morning sex.
- Use a tracking site or app to sync your sleep cycles.
- Label your phone alarms with sweet little reminders (or threats).
- Invest in a coffee maker with a pre-set option and have it start brewing a few minutes before you're supposed to wake up.
- Download Walk Me Up!, an app that forces you to take a certain number of steps before the alarm will shut off.
- Drink a glass of water right after you wake up.
- Leave important reminders on your bag or keys.
- If you're extra forgetful, put your keys or purse on the thing you want to remember -- like your lunch.
- Have a baby.