Posted Tuesday, July 15th 2014 @ 9am
Follow these rules and you'll be less likely to embarrass yourself at the next office party:
1. How many drinks should I have? No more than 3 drinks over the span of an afternoon.
2. What should I wear? Dress to impress while being conservative.
3. Should I be fashionably late? No arrive in the first 30 minutes.
4. What if I'm not very social? Step outside your comfort zone and try to stay off your phone.
5. Can I bring a plus one? Go solo or with a colleague of the same sex.
6. Don't forget to show thanks - be sure to thank your boss's before you leave.